As more and more people flock to casinos across the world, both live and online, the amount of money changing hands has risen, increasing the need for technological advancements in this area. These advancements not only improve the enjoyment of the customer and their security on the real life and virtual felts but also the accessibility to users with huge improvements in mobile gaming and connectivity.
Gambling Sites with Cutting edge technology below:
- 1100% Bonus Up To 5BTC Or 500 Euros - Welcome Package! T&Cs;' Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.623%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 2100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.45%Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Aristocrat
- 3100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.12%NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amaya
- 4100% Bonus Up To 200€ Welcome Bonus + 50 Free Spins!, T &C Apply, 18+ Payout Ratio: 97.89%Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, ELK
- 5100% Bonus Up To 1,000£ Free Cash & 200 Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.88%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- 6100% Bonus Up To 200£ Matched Deposit Bonus + Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.98%Microgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO, Quickspin
- 7100% Bonus Up To 1,000$ +50 Free Spins And Free Cash. Ts And Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.23%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- 8100% Bonus Up To 350$ Get Two Deposit Bonuses. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming
- 9100% Bonus Up To 100€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%Microgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive
- 10100% Bonus Up To 100€ Free Cash + 200 Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%Playtech
Although it might seem like an element of casino security that films and the media have made seem unrealistic, a huge number of casinos now use this revolutionary technology. These are no ordinary CCTV cameras, this technology can recognise faces and pick them out of an ever-growing database that contains known cheaters to high rollers, giving the casino the option to change their experience as appropriate, giving big spenders preferential treatment or keeping a closer eye on suspicious individuals.
This software can then be combined with an innovative piece of kit called NORA or Non-Obvious Relationship Analysis, which is now even being used at airports and other high security risk areas. This clever programme takes the information from the facial recognition software and runs it against a database of known connections to prevent cheaters working in teams. The software finds cheaters and searches to find if that individual has any prior connection to anyone on the casino floor, even searching through employees and guests of the hotel!
Huge advancements in mobile technology now means that you can play in online casinos easily and securely from your mobile or tablet. The increased level of security on these apps and platforms mean that users can play freely, not having to worry about losing money to potentially harmful computer programs. Playing on regulated websites like online gambling games at Royal Vegas means that your details are input into anti-fraud detection programs and digital encryption software which makes sure your details are 100% secure.
The advancements in connectivity between users now also means that playing against friends online whilst thousands of miles away could not be easier! The ability to create private games between people you know is literally just a click of a button, and such innovation is just the beginning as the online gaming industry is set to grow a staggering 28% by 2018.
Table Eye 21
It seems as though the future really is now with innovation such as TableEye 21. This revolutionary piece of software tracks bets made by players, the percentage of hands that are being won and the amount of hands played in any given blackjack game. The software uses overhead cameras above casino blackjack tables and then converts this data into a statistical analysis of players to prevent unfair play in a popular game for cheaters. Suspicious data then sends casino operators an alert and allows them to monitor players that might be behaving unscrupulously.