Sports betting in Asia have become quite in the last few years and it seems that the opportunity to place bets online is one of the main reasons for that. The technological advancements have made betting much easier and more fun.
Play top gambling sites in Asia today!
- 1100% Bonus Up To 5BTC Or 500 Euros - Welcome Package! T&Cs;' Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.623%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 2100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.45%Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Aristocrat
- 3100% Bonus Up To 200€ Welcome Bonus + 50 Free Spins!, T &C Apply, 18+ Payout Ratio: 97.89%Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, ELK
- 4100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.12%NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amaya
- 5100% Bonus Up To 1,000£ Free Cash & 200 Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.88%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- 6100% Bonus Up To 200£ Matched Deposit Bonus + Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.98%Microgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO, Quickspin
- 7100% Bonus Up To 1,000$ +50 Free Spins And Free Cash. Ts And Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.23%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- 8100% Bonus Up To 100€ Free Cash + 200 Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%Playtech
- 9100% Bonus Up To 1,000£ Loyalty Bonuses Available. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt, Amatic Industries
- 10100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.79%Microgaming
Asians have always been fond of gambling and betting and there are some records which indicate that people were actively gambling for more than 5000 years on this continent. Today, the Asian sports betting market has become the largest one in the world. It is not just the number of active bettors that make sports betting in Asia unique, the size of the stakes is amazing too.
Since there is great interest in sports betting, many of the popular bookmakers in Asia, provide odds and betting options that are better than the ones provided on other continents. There is no doubt that sports betting has become an integral part of the culture of many Asian countries today including Thailand, China/Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia etc. Of course, and similar to the USA casinos situation, not all countries are happy about this, so many of them have imposed bans or restrictions like Bangladesh, UAE, Pakistan, and India.
When it comes to specific sports, Asians have an opportunity to bet on a wide range of sports including football, basketball, tennis, handball, volleyball, and some country-specific sports like Muay Thai in Thailand for example. However, football betting is by far the most popular sport to bet on. What makes football betting in Asia interesting is the fact that players can choose dozens of different leagues and it is not unusual to bet on some less known, low-division leagues from European countries. This is just another proof of the popularity of sports betting in this part of the world. On top of that, Asian online bookmakers provide sports betting on mobile devices and in-game bets too.
Just like their European and American counterparts, online bookmakers in Asia provide different bonuses in order to attract brand new players and keep their old ones loyal. As we have already mentioned, there is a wide range of betting options especially when it comes to football. So, besides the standard prediction of the final outcome of one match, bettors can also bet on the number of corners, a number of goals, cards, first goal scorers and of course – use the chance to play on Asian handicap. As the name suggest, this type of bet emerged in Asia and it is still the most popular type of bet there. With the help of Asian handicap players can eliminate the consequences in case the game ends in a draw.
Placing bets online are much more popular in Asia compared to land-based betting. In the last five years, football betting and sports betting, in general, has become a multi-billion industry in Asia and bookmakers can thank the Internet for this. Even though poker remains to be the most popular gambling activity, sports betting is second and according to some experts, once these activities are legalized all over Asia, sports betting will replace poker at the top.