Maximise your roulette returns
If you are looking to maximize your returns when playing roulette, the best way to do so is by playing inside bets such as individual numbers on the nose.
These give you the highest payout at Unibet odds of 35/1, therefore for a £1 stake you would collect £36 if the ball lands on a winning selection on the wheel. This is a great example of how you can win big off just a small stake in the game.
Get best resoults for your roulette bets below:
- 1100% Bonus Up To 5BTC Or 500 Euros - Welcome Package! T&Cs;' Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.623%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 2100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.45%Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Aristocrat
- 3100% Bonus Up To 100€ Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins!, T &C Apply, 18+ Payout Ratio: 97.89%Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, ELK
- 4100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.12%NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amaya
- 5100% Bonus Up To 100£ Free Spins And Free Cash. Ts And Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.29%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Nyx Interactive, Play'n
- 6100% Bonus Up To 50€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%NetEnt, Betsoft, NextGen Gaming, Playson
- 7100% Bonus Up To 500€ Matched Deposit Bonus And Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.2%Playtech
- 8100% Bonus Up To 500€ Choose Bonus Or Cashback. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.2%Playtech
- 9100% Bonus Up To 100£ Free Spins And Matched Deposit. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%Microgaming
- 10100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.79%Microgaming
There are other inside bets available to you in the game at Unibet which do also have appealing odds. One of these is splits. These allow you to cover two numbers on the wheel and you do this by placing a chip between to two numbers on the table. If either wins, you will be paid out at 17/1.
If you are looking for a bet that gives you more selections than this then there is always the street or double street bets. These involve columns on the table. For example, the first street/column is 1,2,3. This then becomes a double street when you place your chip between two columns, in this case 1,2,3 and 4,5,6.
Finally bear in mind corner bets. For four numbers, you will receive odds of 8/1 and you can opt into this by placing a chip on four neighboring numbers.