The use of live dealers in online casinos has proven incredibly popular, especially in recent years. This could be because, as with every other form of digital entertainment, consumers have begun to expect increased levels of realism from their desktop gambling experience. It’s certainly exciting to play along with, but just how does it work and precisely why has it become so in demand recently? Let’s find out.
Play Live Dealers Casinos Online at the Top Sites Blow:
- 1100% Bonus Up To 5BTC Welcome Package! T&Cs;' Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.623%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 2100% Bonus Up To 800£ Big Welcome Package. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 98.12%Microgaming
- 3100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.12%NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amaya
- 4100% Bonus Up To 600£ Three Matched Deposit Bonuses. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.29%Microgaming
- 5100% Bonus Up To 1,000£ Free Cash & 200 Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.88%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- 6100% Bonus Up To 200£ Matched Deposit Bonus + Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.98%Microgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO, Quickspin
- 7100% Bonus Up To 500€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 97.82%Microgaming
- 8100% Bonus Up To 1,000$ +50 Free Spins And Free Cash. Ts And Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.23%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- 9100% Bonus Up To 250£ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 97.76%Microgaming, NetEnt
- 10100% Bonus Up To 250£ Welcome Package! T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.765%Microgaming
First of all, people visit casinos for a number of different reasons, whether that be to flaunt their cash, meet like-minded people, get dressed up or to simply have an evening out that isn’t merely made up of busy bars and strobe lighting.
But one thing that is a consistent with all these people is that they go there and take in the atmosphere of the physical space – the sounds, the tables, the charm etc. House dealers play a large part in creating that atmosphere – and seeing someone laying down cards right in front of you as you call out your bets and other decisions definitely adds to the drama.
Online casinos have, until now, struggled to recreate that sort of excitement with graphic-led tables. People love gambling with other people and live dealers provide this benefit of bricks-and-mortar casinos, digitally.
Advances in technology
Most of us are fortunate enough to enjoy super-fast broadband speeds in our homes and even out and about in cafés and restaurants now. Not only does this mean that you can play anywhere in your house – from the kitchen table to the garden porch, it also means that you have the option to bet on the go with live roulette, too. With multiple devices now talking to each other, you can begin playing on your desktop before transferring to a tablet when you leave home.
And it’s not just the internet and consumer hardware that has advanced at a rapid rate recently. A lot of the live dealer games like blackjack for instance, that we play now is streamed direct from a real casino itself. They take advantage of these fast broadband speeds to broadcast games in play, almost to the second, and with practically no buffering. This means that the online customer gets to enjoy the same experience of an offline gambler, in the comfort of their own home.
Casino Games Variety
Another reason people enjoy visiting real-world casinos is the chance to pit their wits against a number of different games. Of course, you’ve been able to do this with online casinos for as long as anyone can remember, but the difference is that now you have that extra level of interaction. What is also attractive about the number of different real cash web casino games you can now play with a real dealer (such as roulette, blackjack, craps, baccarat etc.) is that it can really begin to feel like you’re paying a visit to a casino, without even having to leave your living room.
Live casino games are clearly massively popular right now. Will they continue to be as interesting and exciting in future? As further technological progress is made and numerous games are added to the roster, it'll probably prove even more so than at present.