Compatibility has been a big issue with online gamblers in the past. Whether you were using Mac casinos or mobile casinos, you were sure to run into problems. That is no longer the case though. This is the age of compatibility in the gambling world, and all devices and platforms are welcome.
One of the most popular platforms right now is Android, and in this guide we’ll look at the best Android casinos, as well as everything else you need to know about real money Android gambling.
Online Casinos that work with Android Devices
- 1100% Bonus Up To 5BTC Or 500 Euros - Welcome Package! T&Cs;' Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.623%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 2100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.45%Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Aristocrat
- 3100% Bonus Up To 200€ Welcome Bonus + 50 Free Spins!, T &C Apply, 18+ Payout Ratio: 97.89%Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, ELK
- 4100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.12%NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amaya
- 5100% Bonus Up To 1,000£ Free Cash & 200 Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.88%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- 6100% Bonus Up To 200£ Matched Deposit Bonus + Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.98%Microgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive, Play'n GO, Quickspin
- 7100% Bonus Up To 1,000$ +50 Free Spins And Free Cash. Ts And Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.23%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming
- 8100% Bonus Up To 500€ Matched Deposit Bonus. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%Microgaming
- 9100% Bonus Up To 750€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 96.91%Microgaming
- 10150% Bonus Up To 200$ Up To $200. 1.5X Bonus. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.65%Microgaming
What are Real Money Android Casinos in 2020?
Simply put, a real money Android casino is an online casino that lets you gamble with real money, and all on your Android devices.
There are now more mobile gamblers than desktop gamblers, and many of them are using Android devices. As a result, the developers are going out of their way to create for this device and to ensure the players have what they want. So, if you love to gamble and you have an Android casino, then you won’t be short on options.
How to Play Android Casinos
All casino games, whether they are slots or table games, make use of the touchscreen feature on your device. You can choose to download the software onto your device or play directly through your browser. The only thing you need before you play is a registration with your casino of choice.
It really couldn’t be easier. And the best thing about these casinos is that you don’t need to play with real money if you don’t want to. All of these casinos have “fun play” options. These let you play the games you want to play without risking any money. As a result, you can test out your skill first without risking any real money.
What Devices Work with Android Casinos?
All of your Android devices should work with Android casinos. These casinos don't require a lot of power, so even if you are operating a budget device, you shouldn’t have an issue.
You can also play on Android casinos even if you have an iPhone or a Windows phone. That’s because these casinos are geared towards the mobile market in general, and not to any specific platform.
Tablet or Phone: Which is Best?
It’s all about your personal preference. Both devices work just as well, but there could be an argument that suggests a tablet is better than a phone. After all, a tablet is bigger and tends to have a better quality of screen. But big isn’t always better and if you prefer things a little more mobile, then you may prefer to play on a smartphone.
Personally, we like to go straight down the middle and play with a phablet, which is a cross between a tablet and a smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy Note is classed as a phablet and it was the first on the market. But there are now many other similar devices available, some of which use the Android operating system.
How Can I Gamble on my Android?
As long as you have an Android device and you live in a country where online gambling is legal, then you have everything you need. It’s just a simple case of choosing an Android casino, signing up, and then playing.
If you win, you can withdraw your money instantly using your Android device, and you could be spending it within a few days.
Is All Android Gambling the Same?
It all depends on the casino that you’re playing on. If you’re on the same casino and you’re playing the same games, then it’s the same regardless of the device used. These casinos are not developed for individual phones or tablets, but rather they are created to work with certain platforms.
As a result, a game of blackjack on a Samsung Android phone will be the same as a game of blackjack on a Nexus Android tablet, providing it’s the same game.
Can Android Casinos be Beaten?
It all depends on the games you play. Real money Android casinos use the same software as many desktop casinos, which means they have the same house edge. As a result, you have the best chance of winning if you stick to high-paying slots (avoid progressive slots), as well as games of poker and blackjack.
All games are fair, and all give you a chance of winning big. But if you want games that you can consistently beat using strategy and skill, then you need to be selective.
Are Android Casinos Safe?
They are perfectly safe. All online casinos are tightly controlled and regulated. They use the latest encryption technology to keep all data safe, and to ensure that even if it somehow does end up in the wrong hands, it won’t be readable. Thanks to tight regulations, encryption and the best security software available, Android casinos are perfectly safe.
After all, when was the last time you heard of an online casino being hacked? Probably never, because it just doesn’t happen. These are online fortresses, and your details are perfectly safe with them.
How do I Protect My Account?
The casino will protect your account for you, but it’s up to you to keep your device safe. Make sure that you lock your phone using the security available to you, whether that be a passcode or fingerprint recognition.
You should also make sure you don’t store your password on your phone and that you login every time you play. That way, if you lose your phone or it is stolen, then no one will be able to access your gambling account and all of the details it contains.
Which is the Best Android Device for Gambling?
All devices will be able to play your favorite Android casino games. However, devices that have more power and bigger screens tend to be better. As a result, some of the best Android devices are the Note phablets. These are high powered, advanced devices that come with a number of features and have fairly big screens.
The Galaxy Tab is also a fantastic device for playing on your favorite Android online casinos. This device is huge, one of the biggest tablets on the market, and it’s also loaded with the latest high-tech features.
Do I Need to Download any Software?
If you want to, you can, but you don’t need to. The Google Play store does not contain any real money gambling apps, so there are no Android casinos here.
However, you can download them directly from the casino website. To do this, you first need to change your settings to allow apps “from third-parties”. You then just need to punch the casino URL into your browser and download.
If you don’t want to download, then you can simply play through your browser. This is what many players prefer to do. The games are just as quick and smooth, but without the download, it means you can start playing quickly and don’t need to take up any memory on your device.Top Casino Software for Android
- Microgaming for Android: The first ever online casino developer, Microgaming, remain one of the biggest to this day. They are the creators of games like Mega Moolah and Cash Splash, among others.
- Playtech for Android: Whether you’re looking for the top casinos for iPhone or the best Android casinos, then Playtech will appear. They are the biggest developer in the world and are responsible for some huge titles, a number of which you can find on real money Android casinos.
- Net Ent for Android: One of the most popular of the smaller developers, Net Ent games are common on both Playtech and Microgaming casinos. They are unique, innovative and graphically advanced.
- BetSoft for Android: Very graphically advanced, BetSoft provide some of the most attractive Android casino games you will ever find. They are rare, but if you can find them then you should definitely check them out.
How do I Deposit and Withdraw on my Android?
It’s very easy to get money into and out of your Android casino account, and there are a number of methods you can choose from to do this. These are available as both deposit and withdrawal options and there are many more niche options as well on the biggest Android casinos.
Payment Options on Android Casinos
- Credit/Debit Cards: The most popular option for desktop casinos and mobile casinos, these cards are quick, safe and we all have them, which means we can all use them. Just remember that while you can deposit with a credit card in most casinos, only a small number of them will let you withdraw to that credit card.
- Web Wallets: Another common option, web wallets including PayPal and Neteller are common on Android casinos and all online casinos. There are also many smaller web wallets available.
- Bitcoin: If you want to deposit into casinos using Bitcoin, you need to be very selective when choosing your Android casino. That’s because not all of them offer this option. Bitcoins are fluctuating in value all of the time, which means that even just owning some of these coins is a gamble. But it could be one that pays off big.
- Bank Transfers and Wire Transfers: These are the least common option. They tend to be used by casinos operating within countries where there are tight restrictions on online gambling, such as the US. Outside of the US, you shouldn’t need to use these options.
Top Casino Games for your Android
- Slots for Android: There are hundreds of slots on Microgaming and hundreds more on Playtech. Even the smaller developers have a wide selection. And the vast majority of these are available on real money Android casinos. Slots don’t require skill and they can’t be beaten by experience either. It’s all about luck, but there is a lot of money waiting to be won, and that’s the lure.
- Poker for Android: This game can be beaten if you know what you’re doing, and that’s the beauty of poker. You can find this famous game in many Android casinos, and it’s available in forms like video poker, three-card poker and more.
- Blackjack for Android: Another game that can be beaten, blackjack is very easy to learn, but a little more complicated to master. If you’re looking for an Android casino game that can consistently win you real money, then blackjack could be it.
- Bingo for Android: Bingo is very easy to pick up and play. It was made for Android casinos, as it’s the perfect game to play on the go, or even as you’re relaxing and watching TV. It doesn’t require much involvement and is all about paying for your card and then waiting to see if your numbers come in.
- Roulette for Android: Just like slots, roulette can not be beaten by skill or strategy, but it’s the promise of big wins that draws the crowds. This is one of the most popular casino games in the world and it has been for hundreds of years. And with real money Android casinos, you can play it on the go.
Updates from 2018 Regarding Android Casinos
The best thing about Android casinos such as the ones mention in the article, is that they are always compatible. They are designed to work with the latest phones and tablets and will be relevant whenever you’re reading this.
There have been some issues with the latest Samsung Android smartphone. At the time of writing, there has just been a massive recall. But even if you have the latest tablet or are looking to purchase a new device in 2018, you’ll be okay.
So, what more do you need? Android casinos are a great way to gamble on the go. It doesn’t matter whether you’re playing poker, blackjack or slots, there is a fortune just waiting to be won and it can all be won on your Android device.
So, get out your Android, find a casino and a game that takes your fancy and try your luck today. You never know, your little tablet or smartphone could be your ticket to a huge fortune.