The stage is set for an unbelievable finish to the NFL season
As expected, the last playoffs football games delivered great thrillers, but also, somewhat expected outcome, where all favorite teams to win has won, and now four teams will compete next weekend for the right to go to the Superbowl.
- 1100% Bonus Up To 5BTC Or 500 Euros - Welcome Package! T&Cs;' Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.623%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 2100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.45%Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Aristocrat
- 3100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.12%NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amaya
- 4100% Bonus Up To 100€ Welcome Bonus + 100 Free Spins!, T &C Apply, 18+ Payout Ratio: 97.89%Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, ELK
- 5100% Bonus Up To 800$ Big Matched Deposit. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.61%Microgaming
- 6100% Bonus Up To 350$ Get Two Deposit Bonuses. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming
- 7100% Bonus Up To 100€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%Microgaming, NetEnt, Nyx Interactive
- 8100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.79%Microgaming
- 9100% Bonus Up To 1,000£ Loyalty Bonuses Available. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt, Amatic Industries
- 10100% Bonus Up To 750€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 96.91%Microgaming
The Vegas dressmakers, along with other sports bet sites give the better odds, as expected, to the Denver Broncos. some might change and the live betting is updating contently, But, and any football fan can tell you, it's anyone's guess who will take it all in yet another match up for the ages.
The championships games on both division is going to be CRAZY. Seattle will host rival San Francisco in a much anticipated clash. And the old rivals, and probably two of the best quarterback to ever play the game, Peyton Manning of the Broncos, and Tom Brady of the Patriots will play each other for yet another chance of a Superbowl ring.
After a record breaking season, for the 37 year old manning, it can be one of the best finishes of a season,(career?) for the most prolific passer in NFL history, who came back against all odds from four neck surgeries, to break every NFL record on the book. it will be one of the most watched games in the history of the games, and hopefully, it will leave up to the expectations.
Will it be Peyton last season ? can he go with another trophy ? how about Brady ? can he add yet another ring to his three already ? or will the answer come from the NFC, where defenses has dominated throughout the season, with both the Seahawks and 49ners played unbelievable defense. the answers are coming, and NFL fans around the world are ecstatic.