The iGaming industry was first introduced in the early 1990s. The concept was accepted well, but the Internet and computers were limiting its progress. With the rapid advance of technology, the interest in iGaming around the world has increased. Today, millions of people from different parts of the world are involved in iGaming.
See top igaming casino sites with actual money below:
- 1100% Bonus Up To 5BTC Or 500 Euros - Welcome Package! T&Cs;' Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.623%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 2100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.45%Microgaming, NetEnt, Betsoft, Aristocrat
- 3100% Bonus Up To 200€ Welcome Bonus + 50 Free Spins!, T &C Apply, 18+ Payout Ratio: 97.89%Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, ELK
- 4100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97.12%NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amaya
- 5100% Bonus Up To 100£ Free Spins And Free Cash. Ts And Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.29%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Nyx Interactive, Play'n
- 6100% Bonus Up To 500€ +50 Free Spins - T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt
- 7100% Bonus Up To 50€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%NetEnt, Betsoft, NextGen Gaming, Playson
- 8100% Bonus Up To 500€ Matched Deposit Bonus And Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96.2%Playtech
- 9100% Bonus Up To 100£ Free Spins And Matched Deposit. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%Microgaming
- 10100% Bonus Up To 350£ Free Spins, Matched Deposit. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 95%Play N'Go & NetEnt
The latest trend in the world of iGaming is gamification. This is quite natural because this process is implemented in other areas too like social media for example. In their essence, video games are not different than gambling. Namely, the player is constantly motivated to keep playing in order to reach another level or get some non-financial reward. Well, the latter is the only difference because iGaming allows players to win money in case they are successful. Simply, the points you earn in video games are converted into money. Of course, in order to win money, you will have to invest some too.
Gamification in iGaming allows users to experience something different than ordinary gambling games. Even though the main goal of each player is to earn money, these games still have elements that make them unique even without the financial reward. They have special animations, music, sounds and lights and they also provide power-ups that make the gaming experience special. Another reason why many iGaming websites are using gamification is to attract different categories of people. When someone mentions gambling most people think about activity associated with luck. However, when it comes to playing games, many people associate this activity with experience and skills and this is the reason why so many people who have never gambled before are starting with games on gambling sites.
Of course, this process would not have been successful if some popular websites like Casino Heroes and Betser didn’t implement this activity and spiced it up. Casino Heroes is a specially designed online casino focused on gamification. The players get their avatar and a map they need to explore. Every player can make progress (and earn money) by playing some excellent games like blackjack, roulette, slots etc. But, the best part is the Balls or Brains concept introduced by both Casino Heroes and Betser. This concept revolves around players betting style. So, each player will get balls or brains based on the bet they’ve just made.
Balls and Brains is an interesting concept that should be analyzed carefully before you actually get involved. The good news is that the aforementioned websites provide tips and strategy which will help you get the most from your activity. Generally speaking, in order to be successful, you must learn how to select the right bet type and focus on a certain sport or a certain team. This is a unique opportunity to make a profit while having a lot of fun.