The lucrative and intellectual game of poker has evolved fascinatingly over the years since its inception and popularity around the world. From the seedy backroom saloons to the flamboyant casinos, poker has traveled many a roads to metamorphose into its newest online avatar.
Play Top Poker Sites Below:
- 1100% Bonus Up To 1,000£ T&Cs; Apply - 18+Microgaming
- 2100% Bonus Up To 500£ +150 Bonus Spins | T&Cs; Apply - 18+IGT (WagerWorks)
- 3100% Bonus Up To 500€ Big Welcome Package. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97%Playtech, BetSoft
- 4100% Bonus Up To 250£ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 95.3%Playtech, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Nyx, BetSoft
- 5100% Bonus Up To 100£ Matched Deposit And Free Spins Payout Ratio: 96%Playtech, Microgaming, NetEnt, Novomatic
- 6200% Bonus Up To 100€ 200% Matched Deposit Bonus Payout Ratio: 96.5%Microgaming, Quickspin, NetEnt
- 7100% Bonus Up To 500€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 8100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Amaya
- 9100% Bonus Up To 500£ £500 + Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt, Play'n GO, WMS, IGT
- 10200% Bonus Up To 200€ Free Spins & Free Cash. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 96%Playtech, BetSoft
Poker is also the most played card game for actual money in the world and has turned into a major sporting event with tournaments and competitions regularly taking place around the world. These tournaments powered by staggering amounts of prize pools are extremely challenging and equally appealing for the players who participate in the cutthroat competition. A mere comparison of the prizes of the major poker events worldwide will give you a fair idea about the impressive monetary outcome this game generates.
The popularity of the game experienced an outstanding growth with the introduction of online gaming. today you can play at thousands of casino sites online, where you can get casino bonus, and other perks which will help you get started and play. Online games specifically when played for real money, enabled the players to participate in the game at the comfort and convenience of their home. Poker today, undoubtedly, is a leading fast growing sporting event that receives abundant air coverage for its significant events like World Poker Tour and World Series of Poker as well as frequently scheduled shows like popular High Stakes Poker and Poker after Dark. Broadcasts of such tournaments brought in massive audiences for satellite and cable TV distributors.
Since 2003, the fields of major poker tournaments grew dramatically, partially owing to the increased popularity of satellite-qualified tournaments available online where the reward is entry to a major tournament. The summit of the poker world is the magnificent World Series of Poker (WSOP). An annual event of majestic scale, WSOP attracts the finest poker players from all around the world to vie for title and money. Every year world’s best poker players strive to be at the site of WSOP at Binion’s Horseshoe, in Las Vegas and experience the ultimate battle of the game of poker.
Though the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 has enforced restrictions, offline and online game of poker remains a thrill-seeking player’s ultimate ecstasy with mega events and the smartest of strategies.
To play the game, most sites use casino software companies that develop great poker games (among other games). Some companies like Microgaming, specializes in one aspect of the game, while other companies create software dedicated to specific games like Playtech for slots. It is advisable to check before start playing at a site and see if the software is in deed the best one, to avoid any bad experiences.