Playing online bingo is great fun; a great stress relief and even gives you the chance to get social and chat online with other players. But of course, one of the main reasons people play online gambling games such as this is to win money.
- 1100% Bonus Up To 500€ +100 Free Spins | T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt, Cryptologic, 1x2 Gaming, NextGen
- 2100% Bonus Up To 1,200€ +200 Free Spins | T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.28%Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, IGT, Elk, NextGen
- 3200% Bonus Up To 100€ 200% Matched Deposit Bonus Payout Ratio: 96.5%Microgaming, Quickspin, NetEnt
- 4100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+Microgaming, NetEnt
- 5100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+Microgaming
- 6100% Bonus Up To 500€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 7320% Bonus Up To 160$ Payout Ratio: 97.2%Microgaming
- 8100% Bonus Up To 500£ +100 Bonus Spins | T&Cs; Apply - 18+IGT (WagerWorks)
- 9100% Bonus Up To 1,200€ Massive Bonus + Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming
- 10100% Bonus Up To 250£ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 95.3%Playtech, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Nyx, BetSoft
If you’d love to win big (because after all, who wouldn’t?!) getting a few tips and tricks of the trade can certainly help your chances. And who knows, you could end up like the 60 year old job centre worker who landed the world’s biggest jackpot of £5.9million with a bet of just 30p!
Here are some tips to help you on your way to ultimate online bingo success.
Try your luck with raffles and random prize draws
• Some sites will also offer occasional (or regular) raffles and prize draws to help increase your chances of winning at different stages and with different prizes and payouts. Participate in as many as these as possible, especially when they’re free or are really cheap. Look out for sites that offer the most competitive and most regular ones so that you can increase your chances of winning big. You can get your random prizes directly into your casino account, and than withdraw it to your paypal, neteller or Bitcoin casino account for the most part.
Take advantage of the deposit bonuses available on good sites
• There are thousands of online bingo sites out there, all wanting to get you to sign up to theirs. So, the good ones get competitive and offer an appealing deposit for when you do sign up, such as doubling your first win, or going much further than that. A deposit is essentially free money from a site on a deposit that you make when you win. Sites like Beter Bingo offer a sign up deposit of £5 but you get to play with £25 which is great.
Get social with other online bingo players
• Lots of sites include the chance to chat with other players on instant messages, live web chats or forums. Whilst this is great in terms of the social aspect, you can also use it to your advantage when making money. For example, people will often share their experiences and expertise with other players (as long as you do the same from time to time) so you can gain the inside scoop on upcoming big jackpot opportunities and new sites that are offering great incentives.
Look out for special jackpots and prizes that are at specific times
• Just like restaurants and bars have ‘happy hours’, some bingo sites have a similar sort of thing where they’ll increase the jackpots for certain amounts of time or in certain ‘rooms’. Getting clued up on this can be really beneficial as you can increase your chances of winning
– and of course the prize – without having to pay any extra. Some of the ‘bingo happy hour’ prizes will be significantly bigger, so this is definitely something worth doing. After all, if you were going to play anyway, you may as well schedule the time around the best bonuses and payouts.
There are many other great games aside from Bingo you can play, and see if you like. Most can be played for real money, and we list them below so you can go over them and decide which one you like the most: