One of the most famous strategies existing today in real poker is going All In, an act that declares you are putting in the game all of your chips, this could be the greatest or the worst move, it could make you in a turn of a card very rich or very poor instantly that's why it is considered a dangerous move, it is a powerful strategy.
Wish to check your poker skills? Check the live sites below:
- 1100% Bonus Up To 500€ +100 Free Spins | T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt, Cryptologic, 1x2 Gaming, NextGen
- 2100% Bonus Up To 1,200€ +200 Free Spins | T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 98.28%Microgaming, NetEnt, NextGen, IGT, Elk, NextGen
- 3200% Bonus Up To 100€ 200% Matched Deposit Bonus Payout Ratio: 96.5%Microgaming, Quickspin, NetEnt
- 4100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+Microgaming, NetEnt
- 5100% Bonus Up To 1,000€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+Microgaming
- 6100% Bonus Up To 500€ T&Cs; Apply - 18+ Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, BetSoft, Play'n GO & Man
- 7320% Bonus Up To 160$ Payout Ratio: 97.2%Microgaming
- 8100% Bonus Up To 500£ +100 Bonus Spins | T&Cs; Apply - 18+IGT (WagerWorks)
- 9100% Bonus Up To 1,200€ Massive Bonus + Free Spins. Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 97%Microgaming
- 10100% Bonus Up To 250£ Ts & Cs Apply. Payout Ratio: 95.3%Playtech, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Nyx, BetSoft
You have to know exactly the second to use this strategy or you will miss the point. In poker it is very important to have acting skill so you can fool the other opponents, if you are too predictable to the other players then it wont work, when you have nothing and use the All in to make other players fold make sure you have a gut feeling telling you they will fold so you wont have any surprises.
When having a lot more chips then other players you can hop on the advantage and go All in and bully the other players into folding that if you lose you lose a little but they can be out of the game.If you have nothing at all you shouldn't use All in unless you have some kind of a hand(weak) but of course you are welcome to take your chances.If you have got an amazing killer hand and you are short in chips it's a great time to go All in.