Blackjack, otherwise known as Twenty One, is one of the most exciting games and definitely one of the most controversial. Whether you are planning to play live blackjack at Paddy Power or go for a game of 21 in one of the casinos in your country, having some handy tips that will help you win a hand would surely go a long way. Here are some of the best tips to do well on your next game of blackjack:
Here are the Best Blackjack Sites to Play in:
1. Learn While Playing. Although luck also plays a role in Blackjack, you will have higher chances of winning the game when you know what you are doing. To master the rules, you have to make sure that you get the chance to practice during a real game of blackjack. With practice modes in some online casinos, this is really easy to do.
2. Add Variation to your Game Play. One of the things that you have to know when blackjack is one of the pastimes that you have in mind is to learn that a bit of variety goes a long way. For instance, you should vary the amount of your bet based on the results. When you are winning, you can increase your bets and decrease your betting amount when you are in the losing end. This may seem to be common sense but a lot of people forget it in the heat of a game.
3. Have a predetermined bankroll. You can win a lot of money during a game of cards and, that is a fact. But, you also have to acknowledge that you can lose a huge sum when you are careless and if you do not want to lose money out of your stubbornness, be sure to determine your bankroll beforehand. When you are giddy about a game, you might lose concentration and bet without thinking which could really be bad for you.
4. Choose your table wisely. When you are in for a game of Blackjack, you should pay attention to the table that you pick. If you want to pay more than two hands, make sure that the maximum bet in your table is not greater than 5% of your bankroll. This way, you can prolong your game time.
5. Always Remember the Objective of the Game. In a game of blackjack, you want to have cards which are as close to 21 as possible. Do not copy or try to beat the dealer because if you continue doing this, chances are, you will bust more often than you will win.
6. Perfect the art of determining when the dealer will bust. When the hand is 16 or lower, the dealer is obliged to take another card or hit. This also means that your cards should have a value which is greater than 17 to win the game, that is, if the dealer does not decide to bust. One tip that would surely help you out is to hit when the dealer presents a card which is higher than 7 and the card value is anywhere under 17. Another hint to look out for is to expect the dealer to bust when he shows a 4, 5 or 6.
7. Always have a game plan. A game of blackjack is not just exciting, it is also strategic. But, if you want to be successful in the game, you can’t just proceed as you deem fit, you need to have a strategy. Whatever that strategy may be, be sure to stick to it.
These days, blackjack is becoming more popular. And, with so many venues to play the game, you can surely use these tips when you are playing this great games. There are other great casino games of course you can play in most casinos, but nothing will thrill you like a good old 21. Try it and you will not be disappointed.
Aside from Blackjack, there are many other games worth checking and playing online. Who knows? maybe you'll find the game you love with out even realize it ? see below more games: